Re: Full Disk (or Disk Space) Notification ?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:15:15AM +0100, ROBERTOJIMENOCA@terra.es wrote:
> Sjoerd Simons wrote:

> > > I don't care too much about Xgl server.
> > > For me usability and productivity goes first, rather that eye candy.

> > > So, If I want this feature either I move to Ubuntu or I start compiling
> > > my own GNOME 2.13 Debian packages, right?
> >
> > Gnome 2.13/2.14 should enter Debian experimental quite soon (can't give an ETA
> > though), unstable hopefully shortly after the release and testing some time
> > after that.
>
> What about using:
> http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/
> for keeping meanwhile the new packages?

That's normally only used when new stuff takes a long time to go through the
NEW queue. The problem is not that we don't want to upload to experimental
currently, just that nobody got around to packaging the new stuff yet :)

> There are totally deprecated stuff there that should be removed anyway
> to prevent any confusion.

Good point.

  Sjoerd
--
"Consider a spherical bear, in simple harmonic motion..."
		-- Professor in the UCB physics department