Re: Full Disk (or Disk Space) Notification ?

Hello,

This is now done by Gnome 2.13. But I don't think there is a Debian
package for that yet. The new release of Ubuntu (Dapper) will have it
on (to be released this March).

I'm using that now with the Xgl server enabled as well as other
wonderfull things ...

You might see that in Debian next year, when the next stable release
is completed.

--
Luis Mondesi

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html