Re: Evolution and PGP/GPG

Op wo, 22-02-2006 te 21:43 +0100, schreef David BERCOT:
> Hi,
>
> Since recently, I sign my mails with PGP. Everything is ok.
> But when I receive a mail from another person which is signed, Evolution
> always tolds me : 'invalid signature'.
> Apparently, it does not know how to find public keys. And I didn't see
> this option in Evolution.
> Do you know what can I do in order that Evolution may recognize these
> signatures ?
Evolution just delegates this to gnupg so there isn't an option in
Evolution but you can configure gnupg to do the right thing

You can either manually download the necessary public keys from a
public keyserver using gpg --recv-keys or let gpg download them
automatically using the optione "keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve" in
your .gnupg/gpg.conf file.

May I also suggest that you upload your public key to subkeys.pgp.net. I
am seeing a invalid signature below your email ;-)

Greetings Arjan Oosting