Re: Gnome+Nautilus umask

Le vendredi 17 février 2006 à 16:15 +0100, Sereg Tibor a écrit :
> Dear Jérôme,
>

>   today I have the same problem as you described it in your mail:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2004/09/msg00007.html
>
>   I cannot find any solutions on the web yet. I hope you can help me,
> have you found any solution or workaround since your mail?
I think that my problem, in the end, was that I commented the existing
line and added a line under with the right value, like this:
#UMASK=022
UMASK=002

And, due to a bad bug, the second line was never read.
I thought I had submitted a bug already in the BTS, but I cannot find it
anymore. I should maybe do it, but I'd have to verify that the bug is
still present, if you can do it, go ahead.

I also submitted #254840, which is certainly related.

Now, I wonder if libpam-umask could not help in some related matters.

Hope it helps