GNOME 2.12 not listed as queued on OngoingTransitions?

Well, like everybody else (including maintainers, I know!) I'd love to
see 2.12 in unstable.

I'm wondering about what http://wiki.debian.org/OngoingTransitions
reports - there is no trace of gnome 2.12 in the "Transitions Waiting
queue" - should it be added? Maybe it does not matter, but it certainly
would feel better to know that the release team knows about it ... :-)

My situation is the following:
I need evolution 2.4 from experimental, so I cannot install k3b or totem
which I'd also like to have. So unfortunately using experimental is not
a cure-all :-) Or does anybody know how I could install all three?

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose