Re: Gnome 2.12

Dave Loftis wrote:
> a place to keep Debian/Gnome information together. If anyone wants to
> take a look, feel free to jump to:
>   http://wiki.lofdev.com/

Wouldn't it make more sense to create some pages on wiki.debian.org (if
such pages don't exist)?

Also, can I make a suggestion that debblue not be used in gnome 2.12. If
gnome must be debian branded, can you do it similar to the way debian's
openoffice.org 1.x packages did it - add the debian open use logo to the
splash screen. Thats one thing I like about debian - generally we keep
the upstream look.

--
bye,
pabs