Re: weird keyboard problem

On 10/9/05, Paul Wise <pabs3@bonedaddy.net> wrote:

[...]

> I remember that one of the earlier GNOME versions had a preview button,
> and in that keyboard preview, I could see some of the keys were not
> mapped correctly. Pity it doesn't have that any more.

In the keyboard preferences there isn't a preview for the currently
selected layout, or at least i don't know how to enable it, but if you
click to add a new one you should have a keyboard preview and it can
give visual feedback of the keys pressed if you select it with the
mouse.

> I guess I'll have to wipe out some dotfiles/gconf settings. Any ideas
> about which to delete?

No idea, sorry.

Andrea