Re: Gnome 2.12

Le vendredi 07 octobre 2005 à 11:55 -0600, Dave Loftis a écrit :
> "Does anyone have an idea about timetable for getting gnome 2.12 in
> the tree?  Is there an experimental package?  Is there an ETA for an
> unstable package?  I've been looking for info in the lists archive and
> the #debian channel on freenode.  Is there a place I can look for this
> kind of thing, both now and in the future?"
>
> What I asked was:
>
> Is there a schedule (with ballpark dates)?
> Is there an experimental package?
> If so, where is it?

The reason why we didn't answer yet is because we don't know ourselves.
There has been a rush of work to stabilize GNOME 2.10 and get it into
sarge, and we're now taking a break. I'm starting to work on GNOME 2.12
now, and I guess other members of the team will soon be doing the same,
so you can expect things to move, but we really can't give you a
timeline.

Regards,