Re: Gnome 2.12

Wow, this is turning into a Duke Nukem Forever type of argument.
Would you rather have quality software or rushed software?

I think it needs to be stressed more to the general public as to why
some things take longer to release as an officially supported package.

--
getfirefox.com
../|,-'`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_ The Browser Reloaded