Re: Gnome 2.12

How about.  Add the following source to your sources.list, and you can pull the very experimental package (http://....) and when posting bugs/problems/etc. put them in bugzilla at this URL (...) and flag them as XYZ.

Or maybe.  There is not any package built in any tree.

Or any number of actual ANSWERS to the original or following question.

-dave