Re: Gnome 2.12

Le jeudi 06 octobre 2005 à 22:39 -0600, Dave Loftis a écrit :
> Does anyone have an idea about timetable for getting gnome 2.12 in the
> tree?  Is there an experimental package?  Is there an ETA for an
> unstable package?  I've been looking for info in the lists archive and
> the #debian channel on freenode.  Is there a place I can look for this
> kind of thing, both now and in the future?

Please read the thread "GNOME 2.10 schedule proposal" and "Update on
GNOME 2.10 schedule proposal" of those last days.
In short, work on GNOME 2.12 will start after 2.10 is clean (ie working
perfectly) in Etch. Discussions are going on about forgetting 2.10
alltogether at the moment, but still GNOME 2.10 is still the first step.

As usual in Debian, it will be ready when it will be ready, no promise,
but if you want it to happen sooner, you still are welcome to help
(testing, debugging, patching, ...).

Regards