Re: Update on GNOME 2.10 schedule

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 10:32:21AM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
>         Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > Is that really true in unstable?  In sarge, I use mozilla-bonobo all the
> > time to display PDF and PS files inline.  Did gpdf and ggv stop
> > providing components for use in mozilla-bonobo in GNOME 2.10?
>
>  gpdf and ggv had their latest releases with GNOME 2.8, and not since
>  2.10.  They were superseded by evince which doesn't have a bonobo
>  interface.

Oh, ...

BTW, is evince really the way to go ? It is lacking a lot in usability over
gpdf (broken go-to-page, extremely slow to open documents, cannot read some
fonts). but then this is maybe just me, or a fixed version is available in
2.12. I didn't file bug reports about those issues yet though, should i ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther