Automounted partition not shown on desktop

Hello

Since last week or so I've noticed a strange behaviour on my Gnome
Desktop (I'm using unstable):

Whenever I log in my Windows partition (/dev/hda1) gets mounted
automatically but doesn't show up on the desktop. I can cleanly unmount
it and mount it again but the desktop icon is never shown. I also
noticed that Nautilus (in the computer:/// location) doesn't state the
partition anymore as "windows" (which is the mount point I defined in
fstab) but as "20G Hard Drive". (My CD-ROM drive is now also know as
CD-RW/DVD+R Drive.)

My question:

Should I file a bug? If yes, against which package? I assume that this
has something to do with the combination of udev, hal, dbus and
nautilus.

Or is this a well known problem and will be fixed anyway?

I remember that I had the same problem a few weeks ago. It got fixed at
some day's upgrades (I don't remember which package it was.)

Thanks for your help.

Dominik

--
Dominik Meister <meister@greenmail.ch>