Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Following a post to Debian-Devel-Announce, I would like to
> discuss getting rid of circular dependencies.

 FYI, I've removed the galeon/galeon-common in galeon 1.3.21-4 in may,
 and the gedit/gedit-common in 2.10.3-2 (pending an upload).

 Shame on me for not doing this pre-sarge when Nicolas Boullis reported
 the bug.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Neutral President: I have no strong feelings one way or the other."