Re: To block GNOME 2.10 or not

>>>>> "josselin" == Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

    josselin> Le vendredi 17 juin 2005 à 11:57 +0200, Daniel Kobras a
    josselin> écrit :
    >> Why don't you upload gnome-vfs with the call to fadvise
    >> removed, and turn it back on once glibc is fixed? It's just a
    >> performance optimisation, after all, and nothing essential.

    josselin> Thanks for the hint. I've done that, and we'll remove
    josselin> the patch when glibc 2.3.5 enters unstable.

    I think this isn't a good idea. You should can disable it since
    will be easier for other people backport GNOME 2.10 to sarge :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116