Re: More communication please (was: [Fwd: Re: And now for something completely different... etch!])

Em Qua, 2005-06-15 às 10:02 +0200, Jordi Mallach escreveu:
> FWIW, the blocking of the C++ transition is not an issue, as GTK+ is not
> involved in the GNOME 2.10 transition, so in the end it won't be too
> problematic.
>
> We just didn't know we had to coordinate with the release team so early
> in the Etch process.

Yeah, I would not have thought this could be an issue too, but maybe
doing that might help smoothing the release process a bit more, thus
helping us release quicker.

Thanks Jordi!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>