De: Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
Para: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: And now for something completely different... etch!
Data: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 03:12:09 -0700

[...]
It would be nice to see more communication still from maintainers when
they're planning large transitions in unstable; for instance, GNOME 2.10
started being uploaded to unstable without anyone letting the release team
know it was coming, and I'm told there are a couple of places where this
might make the toolchain transition more complicated than it needed to be.
[...]
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>