Re: gnome-volume-manager and kernel 2.6.11

Op di, 15-03-2005 te 21:57 +0100, schreef Patrick Pletscher:
> Just for the sake of completness I describe shortly the solution I've
> chosen.
>
> Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2005, 16:37 +0100 schrieb Sjoerd Simons:
> > gamin still has some issuess.. And the one in debian is outdated once again,
> > it's on my TODO to bug the maintainer about it (hi jdub! :))
>
> I guess it isn't that easy for the maintainer to keep track with the
> fast development of gamin. The current version in unstable is 0.0.21,
> which was released upstream at the end of january, but it is already
> somehow outdated as the newest upstream version is 0.0.26 (released
> today) ;-)
Hi,

I had the same problem and took the source package from Ubuntu (0.0.25)
and updated it to gamin version 0.0.26 and the problem went away! So
it seems you have to wait until version 0.0.26 hits unstable.

Greetings Arjan Oosting

p.s. My unsupported not-so-official package of gamin version 0.0.26 is
available from http://moonshine.dnsalias.org/debian/public/unstable if
you are interested. :)