Re: gtk + png

Hi,

This is not the right list to post to, this list is for development of
debian packages of existing software.

The right place to ask is gtk-app-devel-list@lists.gnome.org

kr,

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, mboso wrote:

> I'm writing an app that will let users load an image into a window,
> write text over the image, then save the result as a *png.
>
> Any suggestions as to what widgets are best suited for this task? I'm
> looking through gtk+ documentation now, but I thought I would ask here
> as well.
>

> Mboso

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."