Re: gnome "computer" drives

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:45:05PM -0300, Hernán Astudillo wrote:
> Hi all,
> When you open the "computer" folder on gnome, you can see your hard
> drives, cdroms, dvds, etc. I bought another hard drive but it doesn't
> appear there (and it's in /etc/fstab). It mounts, it works fine but
> nothing seems to change in there.

Not all your filesystems/drives will appear there. Where did you mount the
filesystem and what options are there in fstab?

> I thought that it could be something
> missing on the kernel (on boot, dbus-1 claims to be some kernel features
> missing), so I installed a debian packaged image of it. But still the
> same thing.

That's probably hal complaining that it doesn't work on a 2.4 kernel. But that
doesn't have anything to do with nautilus currently.

  Sjoerd
--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane.  Or bicycles.