Bug in preferred aplications

When I upgraded to gnome 2.8 from sid epiphany was using openoffice
writer to view web page sources. This is never right because openoffice
writer doesn't show HTML source. When I tried to change it in the
Preferred Applications settings, it didn't work. The "Text Editor"
setting doesn't work. Anything I change doesn't get saved. All the other
preferred settings work.

BTW, Gedit isn't among the options for text editor. I have OpenOffice
Writer and Abiword. Both very poor choices since they're more than text
editors.

What package should I file the bug under?

Greetings,

Pedro.