Slide shows

Hi

In the recent upgrades to gnome, the Nautilus browse mode option of view
as image collection and the slide show is gone.  I see that it has been
moved to Eye of Gnome, but there isn't an easy way to start a slide
show.  Currently I have to open Eye of Gnome and through the program
open multiple files to get a slide show.  It would be a lot easier if I
could use Nautilus and select all files and open them in one Eye of
Gnome window, instead of multiple windows.  Nautilus provides 2 options
when right clicking multiple images.  "Open" and "Open in X windows",
but either way I get X new windows.

Is there a better way of doing this?

David

--