Re: Debblue, desktop-base and gnome-session changes

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 12:29 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > No problem with me. I have no problem with adding the theme to
> > gdm-themes either. However, I highly doubt you can convince Ryan to
> > change the default GDM theme. A bug has been opened about that for just
> > a year now.
>
> OK, I'll upload desktop-base with the changes today and commit the
> suggested changes to gnome-session for the next upload. Should the GDM
> theme go into gdm-themes or desktop-base?
>
> I thought about adding it to desktop-base following the principle that
> 'debianisms' should go into desktop-base, which you applied in the
> "please add this Debian emblem" case.
>
> Do you agree I should follow it again now, or you want to include it in
> gdm-themes? I'm OK with any option.

I don't think it should be in debian-base, it will be installed
sometimes without being able to use it, for instance: Why should KDE
users install a gdm theme if they are not using gdm?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Warty (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org