Re: i love it, cdrecord

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 13:45 +0200, markus hammer wrote:
> really, why does it allways stop working out of the blue the moment you
> want to burn a cd quickly ? gotta love those days...
>
> is there an ETA on this libburn stuff, i am looking forward to delete
> cdrecord from my drive using "vi -b" and my delete key. would be neat if
> there was finally an alternative...

I wouldn't blame your inability to read kernel changelogs on cdrecord.
Downgrade your kernel to 2.6.7 if you want cdrecord to work as non-root
again.

Patches to the kernel, cdrecord and other applications are being
refined.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
I don't want to be politically correct. I'm a dwarf - That's what I am.
-- Peter Dinklage