Re: RFS: gnome-configurator - utility to edit advanced gnome settings in easy way

Le sam 28/08/2004 à 22:30, Artūras Šlajus a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just packaged gnome-configurator, need a sponsor:
> >  Edit advanced GNOME settings in an easy way. Currently has support for
> >  Metacity, Epiphany, Galeon, Panels, and Application Look and Feel.
>

> Package can be found on http://h2o.sky.lt/stuff/gnome-configurator/
Well, I already have packages available for a quite long time on
http://apt.bxlug.be/sarge/not-debian/, but under the name COG.
There is already #173388 about packaging this program.
I plan to upload it as soon as I get my sponsor available for it.

Anyway, maybe your package is better?

--
Jérôme Warnier
Consultant