RfC on #261031: Add spatial browser option to nautilus prefs for Sarge, translations missing

Hello,

Nautilus in GNOME-2.7 will have this preferences option:

msgid "Always open in _browser windows"

which lets users switch from spatial to browser mode permanently. Having
this an option in the UI and not only as gconf value has been widely
requested by users.

Thus, I've backported the patch to 2.6, in order to let Sarge users
benefit (see #261031). However, there are still about half of
translations missing for this string in the upstream CVS, so users from
some countries would see the english text of the option, which is bad.

The missing translations are:

af am ar az be bn cy et eu fa ga gl hr id is it li lv mi ml nn ro sk sl
sr@ije th tk uk vi wa yi zh_TW

The questions now are:

1. Should this option be backported to 2.6 at all?

2. If yes, should we proceed with putting this option into Sarge, even
though some translations are missing?

Also if Debian translators of the mentioned locales could provide us
with translations of the above msgid, this would be highly appreciated.
Please mail 261031@bugs.debian.org with your translation as soon as
possible.

Thanks,

Michael