Re: ancient gnome-session and kde

[..]

> Anyway, having gnome-session 2.6.2-5 would be nice for another thing:
> the shutdown-on-logout feature, which also requires GDM 2.6.  All of
> this is stuck by a librsvg2/gtk+2.0/libtiff4/libgcc1/libgnutls11 mess...
> This is also holding gnome-games and gnome-applets which are still at
> version 2.4 in testing.
To make it worst, that also means that Nautilus is currently unusable in
Sarge because of the "I cannot tell the icon to use for what" problem.

I've made available a repository with a lot of packages for Sarge on it
to make it at least usable for now, and I remove stuff from it as soon
as they become available in official Sarge.

--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>
BeezNest s.a r.l.