Re: Testversion of synaptic 0.50 available
- To: Martijn Anthonissen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Testversion of synaptic 0.50 available
- From: Michael Vogt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 12:29:07 +0200
- Message-id: <20040529102907.GE12311@sam>
- In-reply-to: <1085778508.3639.10.camel@tora>
- References: <20040528104521.GD2229@sam> <1085778508.3639.10.camel@tora>
On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 11:08:28PM +0200, Martijn Anthonissen wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I already liked synaptic a lot and you managed to make it even nicer in
> this (pre-)release. The user interface has made significant improvement.
> Playing around, I found a reproducible bug:
> - select to list packages by "Status"
> - click "Not installed (residual config)"
> - click a package in the list (if any)
> - press Shift-Delete or select "Package/Mark for complete removal"
> Synaptic will now crash and say
Thanks for spotting this one. I fixed it in our subversion
Linux is not The Answer. Yes is the answer. Linux is The Question. - Neo