file permissions when copying files using Drag & Drop in Nautilus

hello,

I am using nautilus, version 2.4.2-2, and I have the following problem:
the guid bit is not taken into account.

--> I I copy a file in a directory having the following permissions:

drwxrws---    2 root     mygroup     4096 Mar 31 09:30 mygroup

the file will have this permissions:

-rw-r--r--    1 myuser myuser     1548 Feb 16 10:37 ooo645writer.desktop

while if I log in using the same myuser, and touch a file in that dir, it
will have these permissions:

-rw-r--r--    1 jwarnier profondo        0 Mar 31 09:40 test2

I deduce from this that nautilus change the group of a file it copies....

This is very annoying when the expected  behavior is the guid...

Is this something which can be configured in Nautilus? I do not see
anything like this in the prefs.

thanks a lot,

Stan.
--