2.6 in Debian Installation Reports.

I'm working on upgrading my third sid installation to 2.6, and so far I
haven't encountered any major problems with the packages in
experimental. Some minor things I've found, no idea if this is just user
error or profile cruft causing this, so I'm posting it here to see if
I'm the only one. ;)

* The clock applet dies on one machine and refuses to start up.
hardware-monitor is also broken for me now.

* None of my Nautilus side panels open on two machines. When opening
Nautilus in Browse mode, the Tree view and the Info view are reported as
crashed and then I get a blank pane. On my third machine, which was a
clean reinstall, I did not see this behavior so I think this might be my
cruft getting in the way.

* gedit is also broken (just waiting for the new one I suppose).

Everything else seems to be working perfectly, it's great to have 2.6 in
Debian so soon, thanks guys.

-jorge