Re: gnome-games 2.4.3 depend on Gnome 2.6 libs?

Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> writes:

> I use pdebuild when inside a non-GNOME Team package (where I would
> normally use debuild), and an alias svnpdebuild which calls:
>
> svn-buildpackage --svn-builder=pdebuild --svn-ignore-new -rfakeroot
>
> When I am doing a build from the SVN repository.

I'll try with that, thanks.

> pbuilder maintains a cache for me, in /var/cache/pbuilder/aptcache/.  I
> didn't touch anything apart from the email address in the configuration
> file.
>
> APTCACHE="/var/cache/pbuilder/aptcache/" is in /etc/pbuilderrc.

Weird, I've already looked on that several times, the config looks fine
but it simply doesn't work on my box .. somethink is probably broken
somewhere but I've no idea of where since I've not changed anything in
this part ... I'll try with a clean install.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher