Re: pbuilder

Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:

> Personally, I'd no longer feel comfortable uploading any package not
> built with pbuilder. I think it's worth spending the time to learn to
> use it for everyone. I'll happily share my experience with it.

Hi,

Usually I use pbuilder too, but it's hard to manage
unstable/experimental/incoming packages in a pbuilder (reinstall
incoming's packages by dpkg -i each time ... bah). All this will be
fixed when all packages will be available in a stable state in
experimental or for unstable uploads I guess ...

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher