Re: Fam, still a problem in new nautilus

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:40:51AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> #  local_only makes famd ignore requests from remote clients & remote fams.
> #  Note that this is ignored if famd is started by inetd.
> #
> #  The -L command-line argument overrides this option.
> #
> local_only = true

I took it as "Do not reply from fam monitoring requests coming from
remote clients" ie "If I am an NFS server, do not allow to monitor
my files through my FAM service for non-local processes".

Am I wrong? I might, as English is not my first language. But the
comment is hardly clear to me.
--
JCD