SVG stock icons

I just read the article on OSNews about SVG in GNOME, which motivated me
to actually do something public with a project that I've been working on
very sporadically in the last little while, namely creating SVG versions
of the stock GTK icons.

You can download my current set at:
http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/SVGStock.tar.bz2
(for now, until I get my regular web hosting sorted out).

I currently only have 14 icons created (some of which worked out better
than others).  The current packaging is definitely not for end-users.
I'm assuming that those developers who are interested in it will know
how to use it.

I probably won't doing any work on it for the next few weeks, due to
"real life" demanding some attention.  I don't know if anyone's
interested in it -- I just created it for my own personal interest --
but if anyone else is interested, it would definitely encourage me to do
more work on it. ;-)

I'm releasing it under the LGPL (2 or later, at your option), which,
AFAICT is the same as the regular GNOME stock icons.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA