Re: merging more packages into pkg-gnome?

Ondřej Surý wrote:
So we need maintainers for:
libglade2 -- Library to load .glade files at runtime

I am willing to tinker with this; I am already tinkering with libglade 2.3.6 (unstable has 2.0.x) and have an apparently working package of it right now.

I'm not a DD, and I will be leaving in two months (joining the military... training for three months) so if I could coordinate with a DD or have someone pick up after me that would be great.

On a related note, I have a glade 2.5.0 package as well, that's Sebastian Bacher's though so I'll prod him on IRC about that :)

#gnome-debian@irc.gimp.org has become pretty active in the past day or two, I encourage you all to join. I'm 'handball' on IRC, FYI.

James