Re: gnome 2.6 packaging strategy

El día 17 mar 2004, Sebastien Bacher escribía:

[...]
> We have discuted about this on IRC yesterday, you can join the
> #gnome-debian chan on irc.gnome.org ... there is a lot of people here
> but it's usefull to discut about the G2.6 packaging.
>

> > packages/
> >   trunk/
> >   branches/2.4/
> >   tags/
>
> Yes, we are going in this way (basically "mv packages trunk" and create a
> branches/2.4/ and move 2.4 version here when a package is updated to 2.6).

  Sorry, but I don't understand what is the current layout.
  Gnomemeeting, for example, is currently at both trunk and branches/2.4
  and afaik, it has not been ported to gnome 2.6 yet.

  And as I see there are also some things in packages

  Thanks,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@debian.org