Re: evolution1.5 install fails.

Thanks everyone for your help.

I assumed that when the mantainer uploaded to experimental he would
upload the dependencies too. After all, (s)he has had to make debian
packages of them too, so why not upload them too?

Anyways, I just wanted to have an easy and quick taste of the new
evolution. I tried to apt-get source it, but it doesn't exist. Thus, I
guess I'll just have to wait - or build it myself.

Do  you know of any repository with the debian packages? I guess some
Debian developers are already using it.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Carlos Betancourt