Re: Unwanted double click in X and Mozilla

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 05:34, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
> Hello there.
>
> Though I don't know if this issue is Gnome related, I ask the question
> here. Feel free to redirect me to the right place if needed.
>
> I use 100% debian gnome desktop (nothing self compiled) and I've
> noticed recently that _sometimes_ a single left click behaves as a double one.
>
> The most of the time it occurs in mozilla-thunderbird (for instance when
> clicking on a mail subject, the mail popup is open as if i had double clicked on it).

I have noticed this in mozilla-thunderbird as well.  It only seems to
happen when I immediately move the mouse after clicking the right
button.  Almost like the "button click event" is processed twice or
another one is fired.

--
Thomas E Jenkins <tjenkins@cavtel.net>