Re: Default icons for nautilus under sid && font trouble under ggv

Thank you Christian,

I had "apt-got" the right package and it works fine for the icons.
In the goal to improve myself, I have tried via bugzilla to get
"bug #178215" ... I don't succed to get it.
I have tried to perform a query relative nautilus and I did not succeed
again.
Could you explain me how to get there? I mean from my description, how
do you get the solution with the bug reference

Many thanks

Marc