Re: Experimental archives WAS Re: Evolution 1.5

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> I am interested in trying X4.3 on my Debian Unstable laptop (for better 3D
> support).
>
> I have searched on the Debian site but don't seem to be able to find
> sources.list entries for the experimental archives.
>
> Could you point me in the right direction?

You need to install it from experimental, which is just another apt source
(and should be on your mirror). You'll have to specifically install the
packages from experimental: apt-get install xterm/experimental, etc.

- Jeff

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien