Re: Unwanted NMU

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Christian Marillat wrote:

> The problem is I'm personally attacked on this list since 3 months and
> I'm fucking tired with that.
>
> Christian

Which is probably because of your stubborn, arrogant and egocentric
mentality.

Yes this is a personnal attack.

Ow, and maybe you should consider giving a more polite response than:
"this patch is crap" when someone sends you a patch for a bug that has
been open for quite a while. It would probably help a lot. Especially
when the person in question has had _lots_ of experience making
unoffical gnome packages on other distro's and can not just like that be
insulted and accused of incompence.

You, my friend, have a big attitude problem. Do something about it.

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org