Re: Unwanted NMU

Le sam 06/12/2003 à 12:53, Christian Marillat a écrit :
> > What's the matter with you ? Why not working with the others maintainers
> > ? Why taking all uploads/mails/... has a personal attack ? You think
> > that maintainers' goal is only to attack you ?
>
> Yes, read this list archive.

Reading this list archive will bring evidence that most people here only
want a rocking GNOME desktop in Debian, and that you behave just as if
you only want to have your name on as many packages as possible,
whatever the consequences.

Yes, this is a personal attack. I have to admit you did a pretty good
job with the 2.2->2.4 transition, but such rants are likely to bring you
personal attacks.