Re: Unwanted NMU

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Because I'm not *dead* an I'm able to do uploads. I hope this is a good
> argument ?

I'm not the maintainer or the NMUer, haven't seen the bug reports/mails
about this, so I've not real advice of the purpose of the NMU. My point
is you don't need to copy a public list for that, just deal with the
NMUer.

>> ? Why taking all uploads/mails/... has a personal attack ? You think
>> that maintainers' goal is only to attack you ?
>
> Yes, read this list archive.

I read the list and I don't really see attacks against you. Yes there is
some endless discussions because sometimes you don't share others
maintainers' viewpoint and most of the time you're against all
compromises.

> The problem is I'm personally attacked on this list since 3 months and
> I'm fucking tired with that.

You're not personally attacked, some people just strongly disagree with
the way you deal with bug reports/mails/others maintainer's
advices/... and you're not doing anything to help (why not accepting to
make some compromises sometimes or to deal with the differents
viewpoints without rejecting them ... I think it'll make discussions much
more easy).

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher