Re: Unwanted NMU

"J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <fsmla@xinara.org> writes:

> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 05:52:16 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
>> Why my package (libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui) are NMUed ?
>
> Gnumeric 1.2.2 needed newer versions of libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui
> than were in sid. There had been zero response from the maintainer regarding
> updates on several libgnomeprint bugs, including an FTBFS one. Given the
> communicational attitude displayed by the maintainer on previous occastions
> and the lack of response on the bug reports, I decided not to bother with
> further attempts to get the maintainer into action and NMUed.

Are you serious ? All these bugs are tagged pending since 2 weeks and
you have yourself tagging these bugs pending. I need to add what ?

Also we are unable to upload anything since somebody find a clue to
upload packages and thus I was unable to fix these bugs.

FYI we have a procedure to do NMU and this procedure should be respected
by *all* developers or at least developer should have the politeness to
send e-mail before doing an NMU.

Christian