Re: Gnome 2.4 for Sid; done

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 09:35:31AM +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just to tell I got a mail about excessive bandwidth usage; I moved
> the repository to:
>   deb http://people.debian.org/ ~fpeters/gnome2.4/

I just upgraded and everything is working ok except for
gnome-panel. The panels all load up just fine, but then they just
"die". They are still shown, but they don't respond to any user
input. Doing a pkill -HUP gnome-panel causes X to hang.

Any suggestions?
--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837