So what do the Debian Gnome maintainers say?

I've seen lots of good comments from regular users like myself about
ways to handle the Gnome 2.4 situation, but I have yet to see any
comments from the key Debian Gnome maintainers (Christian comes to mind :-).

Come on guys, what's on your mind? Sid or experimental? How soon?

We users can debate as long as we want here, but at the end it's your
packages and you guys have the final say.

Cheers!

Eloy.-