Re: evolution 1.4 vs gnome-pilot

Evolution current package is broken. It installs the pilot stuff in /
instead of in the building root. That suggests that Takuo Kitame is building
his packages as root (bad practice in my opinion). A concequence of that
is the repeated failures to autobuild the package.
This problem was there for at least the last three uploads.
A bug is already in the BTS.

Christophe