Evolution 1.4 and Nautilus broken

Hi,

I upgraded from 1.3.92 to 1.4.0-2 and now Evolution can't open the
tasks.ics and calendar.ics file.

Downgrading to 1.3.92 didn't work so I tried 1.3.92 with a backup of
~/evolution/ - but it still doesn't work (these Evolution data worked
fine with 1.3.92 last week!).

So I logged out and in again - now Nautilus doesn't start (as explained
in http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=197521 - this is a
grave bug I think), Evolution still has the same problem.

I assume the Evolution problem is caused by the nautilus bug?
I there anything I can do to get at least a working Evolution?

--
MfG Thomas Mueller - http://www.tmueller.com for pgp key (95702B3B)