Re: libgtop2 fixed packages available (solves applet mess).

Sven Luther dijo:
> I have put fixed libgtop2 packages in :

Thanks!

>   seti-applet

Touché here.

> I cannot yet upload these packages to unstable,

Do you mean libgtop or the applets?

> since their build system is broken (they use the installed libraries,
> not the ones currently building),

I don't understand what you mean by broken. It is hard to build against
something that's being built, isn't it? :-)

Frienly, (as you)

	Amayita

--
          I would rather starve than lose your acceptance
 .''`.    My eyes will always show my empty soul