Fonts and evolution

Hello.

I am Polish user of Debian unstable. I use ISO-8859-2 locales in my
system. Today, I installed new Evolution (1.3.92-1) and I've noticed
strange thing about fonts. If I set locales to pl_PL (with default
ISO-8859-2 encoding) I get such results:

	http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/files/screens/evo_fonts.png

Only in Date column ("Data" in Polish) I can't get "s with ogonek". As
you can see, in Topic columnt ("Temat") all Polish letters are displayd
correctly.

Now, if I set locales to pl_PL.UTF-8 everything looks fine (in
Evolution, not in every application, so that's why I use ISO-8859-2). My
question is: does anybody notice similar behaviour with non-UTF-8
locales? Is it the problem with Polish translations or with Evolution?

regards,
Maciek

--
Maciej Stachura (Public GPG Key at http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/)